The Vicar

Our last vicar, Reverend Canon David Reindorp, retired on May 1st. 2021. We are currently looking for the right person to take forward this exciting and historic ministry. Advertisements will be in the Church Times at the end of August and throughout September.

Previous vicars:

C E Leighton Thomson 1951-1992

P D Elvy 1992-2006

D P E Reindorp 2006-2021

The Vicarage